Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Earnestly Seek God

With my whole heart I cry; answer me, O Lord! I will keep your statutes. I call to you; save me, that I may observe your testimonies. I rise before dawn and cry for help; I hope in your words. My eyes are awake before the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promise. (Psalm 119:145-148, ESV)

Earnestly seek after God. Cry to him with your whole heart. Resolve to keep His ordinances and testimonies. Seek His face before the sun rises. Meditate on His word in the night. Be consumed with seeking God and His wisdom.

Hear my voice according to your steadfast love; O Lord, according to your justice give me life. They draw near who persecute me with evil purpose; they are far from your law. But you are near, O Lord, and all your commandments are true. Long have I known from your testimonies that you have founded them forever. (Psalm 119:149-152, ESV)

According to God's grace, I can ask Him to please hear my voice as I cry out to Him. Even though my enemies are near and those who love God's word are far away, my God is near. What a promise! My God is near, and He will never forsake me. God's word is truth and was founded for eternity.

-----
You have just finished reading Earnestly Seek God.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...